Tel: 0161 274 2000
Address: British Cycling, Stuart Street, Manchester M11 4DQ
Media accreditation is now closed. If you are a journalist or a member of the press, please contact email@example.com.
In Decembers 2018 the best track cyclists on the planet will descend on London’s Lee Valley VeloPark to contest the fourth round of the 2018-19 TISSOT UCI Track Cycling World Cup.
In front of packed crowds and a global TV audience, over 300 athletes will go head-to-head for gold medals and crucial qualifying points for the 2018 world championships.
Sponsorship of the 2018 TISSOT UCI Track Cycling World Cup offers the following benefits, with bespoke packages on offer to suit your individual business objectives.
- Affinity with the biggest international track cycling series in the world
- Access to a large and valuable spectator audience
- Exposure through event marketing and PR campaigns
- Online and social media opportunities
- Hospitality and client entertainment packages
If you are interested in finding out more about sponsorship opportunities at the 2018 TISSOT UCI Track Cycling World Cup in London please get in touch with the organisation team at firstname.lastname@example.org