Please find competition start and door opening times below.
Please note that the venue will be cleared between sessions so spectators with tickets for multiple sessions will be asked to leave and re-enter.
|Competition start||Door opening times|
|Friday 8 November|
|Saturday 9 November|
|Sunday 10 November|
Please be aware of the slight change to timings on Friday evening: session 2 racing will now begin at 7pm
Security checks and searches have been put in place to provide reassurance and confidence and we advise you to arrive in plenty of time to pass through these security checks. We ask that you support and cooperate fully to ensure entrance to the venue is as safe and efficient as possible, and to ensure you are in the velodrome in time for the event start.
We ask that you keep personal belongings to a minimum and only bring your essentials.
General Rules of Entry
- Large, hard-sided bags, holdalls, suitcases, wheeled trolleys or similar will not be permitted into the venue.
- The venue will accept a small, soft-sided bag, rucksack or similar for personal use. Multiple bags per visitor will not be permitted.
- Buggies are not permitted inside the arena. Please visit the main reception (and not the event’s entrance) to check in your buggy, and please be advised that space is limited.
Food and Drink
- We are unable to permit any food or drink items to be brought into the venue.
- Food and drink will be available to buy inside the venue and there will be a range of options available to suit all dietary requirements. All food outlets take card payments.
- Drinking water from all venue taps and certain outlets is available, therefore spectators are permitted to bring in one 500ml empty bottle each into the venue.
- No alcohol purchased at the venue can be taken off-site.
- British Cycling will reserve the right to deny entry to or remove anyone who is or is suspected to be intoxicated by alcohol/under the influence of banned substances. No refunds will be given.
- There is a no re-entry policy at the venue.
- The venue is a non-smoking venue.
- No flash photography is permitted.
- No loud instruments (whistles, ratchets, vuvuzelas, klaxons, etc).
- There must be a minimum of one adult (over 18) for every five minors (under 16).
- Children under the age of two years do not require a seat and will be expected to sit on an adult’s lap (pre-booking is required). All children over two years will require a seat and therefore must have a ticket.
- Please respect our neighbours when leaving.
The optimum temperature for track cycling is 28℃, meaning that for certain events the velodrome will be warm. Given that outside the venue, temperatures will be much lower in November, spectators are advised to dress appropriately with a number of layers that can be taken off inside.
For any ticketing enquiries, the box office will open when doors open for each session.
Event programmes will be on sale at the box office and around the concourse using mobile programme sellers. The cost will be £5.
There are no cash machine on-site. The nearest cash machine to the venue is at Celtic Park.
Travel and parking
The area will be very busy with spectators travelling to the event, so please make sure you plan your trip and allow plenty of time for your journey.
If you have booked parking through the event, please bring your confirmation along with you.
Please note an additional train service has been added on Sunday 10th November arriving at Dalmarnock station at 08:30 and 08:52. For any further information please visit www.scotrail.co.uk.
For more information please get in touch via TrackWorldCup@britishcycling.org.uk